In compliance with the Spanish Law 34/2002, of July 11th, on Information Society and E-Commerce Services, we inform you that this Website is the property of NEKONATO GALLERY, S.L. (hereinafter referred to as “Nekonato”), with registered address at C/ Príncipe de Vergara, 35, 28001 Madrid, Spain. Tax ID No: B-87448890.
Contact telephone: (+34) 911 999 643, e-mail address: email@example.com.
General Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website
Last updated: August, 2020.
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. By using the Internet Website http://www.nekonato.com and any of its pages (hereinafter to be referred to as the “Site”) you are considered a User and you are fully accepting the General Terms and Conditions contained in this notice. Access to the Site is free of charge and no prior subscription or registration is required. Nevertheless, Nekonato has the right to request registration for certain services provided. In this case, services and registration instructions will be clearly indicated. The use of certain services offered on this Site will also be governed by the specific terms and conditions stipulated in each case, which will be considered accepted by simply using such services. Any unauthorized use of the website is prohibited.
Nekonato reserves the right to modify and update the information contained in its website, as well as its configuration, presentation and access conditions, at any time and without prior notice. Each time when accessing the Site, the User is responsible for checking the newest version of its Terms and Conditions. Nekonato does not guarantee that there will not be any interruptions or errors in accessing the Site, or in its contents, although it will make its best effort to prevent, correct or update these situations, should they occur. The User acknowledges and agrees with the above and therefore waives to claim against Nekonato for any loss or damage that he/she may suffer as a consequence.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Nekonato Gallery S. L.
Nekonato Gallery S. L. has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Nekonato Gallery S. L. shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service ("Purchase"), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your valid credit or debit card number and expiration date, in addition to your name, mailing address, telephone number (your telephone number may be given to our courier), and email address. These details allow us to process your order and to let you know the status while we deliver it to you.
We want you to be happy with every piece you buy from Nekonato Gallery. In the event you receive an item that has condition issues not posted online or discussed prior to your purchase, you may request a return by writing us within 7 (seven) calendar days of receiving your order for a refund. The buyer is responsible for all return shipping fees and for any damage the item may incur during such time. Sorry, made-to-order items are not eligible for return.
Last update: August, 2020.
Please read this policy carefully before using this website.
Nekonato Gallery S. L. ("we", "us" or "our") operates http://www.nekonato.com (the "Site"). Protecting your data, privacy and financial details is very important to us. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
For the purpose of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), the controller of your data is Nekonato Gallery S.L. (hereinafter referred to as "Nekonato"), with registered address at:
Calle Príncipe de Vergara, 35, 28001 Madrid, Spain.
Tax ID No: B-87448890.
Contact telephone: (+34) 911 999 643, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collection and use of information
By using our site, we may request that you provide us with certain personally identifiable information that may be used to contact you or identify you. Nekonato may collect the following personal information from users of the Nekonato website through the corresponding forms: name, email address, address, delivery address (if different), telephone number, payment details, payment card information or bank account information and IP address when the user visits the web, registers, places an order online, contacts Nekonato or participates in Nekonato promotions. These details allow us to process your order and let you know the status while we deliver it. Nekonato only collects personally identifiable information from online visitors on a voluntary basis, with their consent.
The personal data we collect will be treated with the following purposes:
- We collect and treat the information in order to be able to offer our services correctly, for example to deliver your order, inform you by email and/or phone about the status of your order.
- We may also use this information to identify our customers, in order to improve our service and business. We can send you personalized marketing communications by email, send you certain information that we believe may be of interest to you. You may always unsubscribe from such communications.
- We may share your information with selected third parties including: the courier company; analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our Site. Also, we may share your information with a third party if we are under a duty to disclose your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation.
- Respond to queries and claims, as well as to the exercise of rights.
How long will we keep your data?
Nekonato will only retain your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for (such as to deliver a product), including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements or until the data subjects opposes or revokes his/her consent.
We implement all the measures that are within our reach to guarantee the security and privacy of your information. We store your data in a secure server.
Only the Bank and PayPal have access to the banking data linked to these means of payment, so that Nekonato does not know or record data during the payment transaction or at any other time.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
- Right of access. You have the right at any time to ask us for a copy of the personal information that we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Right of data portability. In certain instances, you have a right to receive any personal information that we hold about you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Right of rectification. You have the right to request the rectification of your personal data if they are inaccurate, including the right to complete incomplete data.
- Right of erasure. In certain circumstances, you have the right to request that personal information we hold about you is erased e.g. if the information is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Right to object to or restrict processing. In certain circumstances, you have the right to object to our processing of your personal information.
- Right to revoke the consents granted. In the limited circumstances where you may have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your information for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time.
You can exercise any of these rights at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. You also have the right to file a complaint with the competent data protection authority.